Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Being a Black Belt-Written by. Noah Wille


 Being a Black Belt
Written by. Noah Wille


I want to be a black belt for many reasons. Like how I can be able to listen well and obey my instructor, and how I could be a great instructor myself. I know you are probably saying, being a black belt is a big responsibility and you can't just fool around with it. Well I am one of those people who won't. I will be a respectful student and follow the rules the first time they are given.

Being a black is kind of like a part time job. And I will treat it like a job. The discipline and self-confidence you have to have to become a black belt is very high and I will carry it out as much as you want me to. Also, being a black belt requires a lot of focus and concentration. I can focus and concentrate very well and focus enough to break a board. Being a black belt gives me a chance to break wood and when I am able to break wood easily, I can become confident in so many other things. Some things like self-defense or breaking even tougher wood! The possibilities are endless! So are you convinced? If the answer is no, then let me tell you more.

            When it comes to being a black belt, a lot of the difficulty rises and a lot of self-confidence comes into place. I mean, who wants to doubt breaking their boards and actually not break them? No one right? I mean there is a lot that will fall into place when I get a black belt, and I will take full charge and have confidence in what ever I do. While I do this, I will gain confidence in myself and can achieve a lot higher goals and when I do this, I could do great things.

            The final part of being a black belt I want to talk about is the integrity part. As you know, integrity means respect and that word has Noah Wille written all over it. I mean if you talked to my teachers, they would say the same thing. Like I am helpful I pay attention to directions the first time and normally get it right the first time. This falls under being a black belt because when you are a black belt, you have to obey your instructors to know what to do and master it in a short amount of time while perfecting it at the same time. I would be great at this and being a black belt opens up even more to me.


            As my time to talk to you has ended, I would like to say thank you to the instructors on getting me this far and help me accomplish one of my many goals. It would be an honor to be a black belt at Strickland’s Taekwondo and reach for the stars as I run up on stage to grab hold of it and call myself a black belt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment