Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Why I want to be a black belt? By: Saikrishna Gujjarlapudi

Why I want to be a black belt? By: Saikrishna Gujjarlapudi      





 I, Saikrishna Gujjarlapudi, would like to become a black belt because it is one of my ambitions to become a black belt or first-degree black belt. The reason I had come this far without quitting or failing a single testing is because of this dream that I have with me. This gets me one step closer to reaching my goal of being a first-degree black belt. This essay takes me a step further to my hard and rigorous goal. This helps me in self-defense and helps me defend myself at any time, any place, and any moment of chaos. This also gives me physical exercise, skill, and flexibility to my arms and increases my growth since I am in the growing age of children. This increases my brainpower with more complicated forms then ever in my life, the only ever time I have completed such a mind-stressing task is in math. If I become a black belt, I will finally get to stop learning the basics that I have been learning for the past two years and finally become another master in martial arts. The form that I am now doing is known as, Chung Mu, it looks difficult when seen, but simple and fun when it is being shown or is done any form that may occur. Taekwondo will also go very far in my life. Taekwondo will be helping me in my future a lot. It will be put on my extensive resume .I enjoy taekwondo very much. It relieves me of any pressure I have outside of karate. 

The world of tae-kwon-doe is a way to improve myself and those are some reasons I want to become a black belt. I want to be a black belt because I want to improve in my only physical outside school activity, tae-kwon- doe, it is my only chance in my life to earn some reward in something other than academic learning. The way I became a black belt is because I worked very hard for the past two years. I had just wanted to do tae-kwon-doe but now I want to become a black belt because of my two years of determination from the brain and my heart. I always wanted to start tae-kwon-doe since I was six years old, and I finally got to start at the age of 8 years old. This is a very harsh way to become a black belt but still forces you to do the work to be worth to become a black belt. This also helps me because I have to get a bigger appetite, so more vigorous, more appetite I can grow. The reason I wrote this essay is because of my desire to become a black belt. There are many other reasons I want to become a black belt but I am not talking about them. Thank You for reading this essay about why I, Saikrishna Gujjarlapudi want to be a black belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment